- Date: Thursday, March 4, 2020
- Time: 11am-12:30pm
- Location: Solid Ground – 1501 North 45th Street, Seattle WA 98103 (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
Passionate about making a difference? We need YOU to share your experience and skills to help meet critical community needs!
The Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) invites you to a discussion to learn about…
- Critical needs of families, youth, and seniors in your community
- What is being done to assist them
- The impacts volunteers are making
- How you can provide support, services, and encouragement
All are welcome, bring a friend! Complimentary light lunch will be served!