Information for Tenants
If you are a tenant or are looking for rental housing, we can provide tenant counseling, information, resources and tools to help you understand your rights and responsibilities, avoid eviction, and maintain your rental housing. (Tenants seeking rental assistance should contact 2.1.1 for screening eligibility for all King County programs.)Learn More
Tenant Topic Webpages
DURING YOUR TENANCY
Information for Homeowners
As of June 30, 2017, Solid Ground’s Mortgage Services program closed, and we no longer accept new clients. If you are a former Solid Ground Mortgage Counseling participant and need your files transferred, please leave a message at 206.694.6768.
Some resources for Washington state homeowners:
- Parkview Services Mortgage Default Program: HUD Approved Housing Counselors provide no-cost, unbiased housing counseling to struggling Washington state homeowners.
- Washington Foreclosure Prevention Resource Guide
- Making Home Affordable
- Fannie Mae Loan Lookup
- Freddie Mac Address Lookup
- Loan Modification Scam Online Complaint Form
- Washington State Office of the Attorney General (AG Office): Use to file fraud complaints for in- and out-of-state companies.
- Washington Homeownership Resource Center: 206.542.1243