Topics on this page:
Solid Ground is a proud sponsor of RSVP, one of the largest senior volunteer networks in the nation. We are a federally funded, National Service program open to anyone 55 and older who wants to make a difference. Join us and more than 700 volunteers across King County to address critical community needs by volunteering with one or more of our 50+ nonprofit partners.
Meet an immediate community need by volunteering in a priority opportunity area:
- Help a Child Succeed: Become a tutor
- Increase Food Security: Share your love of cooking and nutrition
- Connect with an Elder: Promote independence for older adults
Upcoming RSVP Events
Volunteer Opportunities by Region
Explore volunteer opportunities in your area!
Benefits of Joining RSVP
We strive to make volunteering easy and rewarding by finding meaningful volunteer positions and providing ongoing support during your volunteer service.
- Membership in a national service organization: With RSVP, your volunteer hours are counted as a part of a national movement.
- Personal attention from RSVP staff: We can help you find volunteer opportunities suited to your desires and needs.
- Supplemental insurance: Extra coverage while you volunteer.
- Experience in Action (EIA) subscription: RSVP’s popular newsletter highlights volunteer service in your community.
- Annual volunteer recognition: To acknowledge your contributions to the community.
EIA (Experience in Action!) Newsletters
RSVP Volunteer Forms
Please contact Jan Hancock, RSVP Program Coordinator, for information on becoming an RSVP volunteer.
Please contact Jennifer Gahagan, Volunteer Services Manager, for more information on how to become an RSVP site partner.
Review our Volunteer ManualDownload
BACK TO TOP