RSVP meets critical community needs in King County by encouraging and supporting volunteerism for people 55 and older. Our 700 volunteers work at 50+ nonprofits in King County. Contact RSVP to help you find the right volunteer job opportunity.
- Membership in a national service organization: With RSVP, your volunteer hours are counted as a part of a national movement.
- Personal attention from RSVP staff: We can help you find volunteer sites suited to your desires and needs.
- Supplemental insurance: Extra coverage while you volunteer.
- Experience in Action (EIA) subscription: RSVP’s popular newsletter highlights volunteer service in your community.
- Annual volunteer recognition: To acknowledge your contributions to the community.
EIA (Experience in Action!) Newsletters