Are you between 16 and 24 and not in school or working? Hundreds of Interviews & On the Spot Offers. Register TODAY to guarantee your interview!
WHAT: Seattle Opportunity & Job Fair: Access everything you need to help with your job search or education!
WHEN: May 5, 9am–4pm: Come for most of the day or just a few hours.
WHERE: CenturyLink Field Event Center, 1000 Occidental Ave, Seattle, WA 98134
WHAT: Recruiting event for delivery drivers for Revelation Delivery (no registration required)
WHEN: Thursday April 28, noon–3pm
WHERE: Renton WorkSource, 500 SW 7th St #100 Renton, WA,98057
Full and part time shifts in Kent for small package delivery. Starting at $15/hour. Must be at least 21 years of age and able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Please bring your résumé, 5-year driving history (Motor Vehicle Record), driver’s license, Social Security card, and be ready to complete an application and interview.
Offers made at the event will depend on results from background check and drug test.
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.
- 1 KWA King County-Federal Way Home Care Supervisor, $35,600 Yearly Salary
- 1 KWA Snohomish County-Lynnwood Home Care Supervisor, $35,600 Yearly Salary
- 1 KWA Mason County-Shelton Home Care Supervisor, $35,600 Yearly Salary
- 1 KWA Jefferson County-Port Townsend Home Care Supervisor, $35,600 Yearly Salary
- 1 KWA Clallam County-Sequim Home Care Supervisor, $35,600 Yearly Salary
- 1 KWA Thurston County-Lacey Office Administrative Assistant, $2,080–$2,253 Monthly Salary
- 1 KWA Jefferson County-Port Townsend Office Administrative Assistant $2,080–$2,253 Monthly
- 1 KWA Olympic Peninsula Regional Home Care Manager
20 Tacoma-Pierce County In Home Care Caregivers, $12.10–$15.20 hour
WHAT: Elk Run Farm needs a field Manager to work 20-25 hours/week overseeing volunteers, implementing the crop plan, and helping the Farm Manager build systems and infrastructure to support the first season of growing on our site.
WHERE: Elk Run Farm in Maple Valley
Please send cover letters and résumés by May 10 to Maria Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10. Phone: 206.556.0156