- Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Time: 4pm-6pm
- Location: Solid Ground, Cheryl Cobbs Murphy Room – 1501 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103 (view map »)
- Price: FREE
Interested in volunteering to meet basic needs, nurture success and spread change in our community?
Solid Ground is looking for volunteers like you! Join us at an upcoming volunteer orientation to learn more about our mission as an organization, our current volunteer opportunities, and about how staff and volunteers work together on our Anti-Racism Initiative.
Attending a volunteer orientation is a requirement for anyone that would like to volunteer with us at Solid Ground. We look forward to meeting you!
Please sign up for one of our 2020 orientations below:
Solid Ground Volunteer Orientations Schedule 2020
• Wednesday, January 15, 6-8pm (Wallingford)
• Tuesday, February 11, 10am-12pm (Wallingford)
• Wednesday, March 11, 4pm-6pm (Wallingford)
• Wednesday, April 15, 6pm-8pm (Wallingford)
• Saturday, May 9, 10:30am-12:30pm (Wallingford)
• Wednesday June 10, 3pm-5pm (Sand Point)
• Tuesday, July 14, 10am-12pm (Wallingford)
• August, No Orientation
• Tuesday, September 15, 3-5pm (Sand Point)
• Wednesday, October 7, 4pm-6pm (Wallingford)
• Wednesday, November 11, 6-8pm (Wallingford)
• December, No Orientation