- Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Time: 4pm-6pm
- Location: Solid Ground, Cheryl Cobbs Murphy Room – 1501 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103 (view map »)
- Price: FREE
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. As you know, events surrounding the coronavirus are evolving rapidly. Solid Ground continues to closely monitor the changing situation, both globally and locally. With safety of our program participants, staff, volunteers, and community foremost in our minds, we are taking guidance from the King County Public Health Department and other experts to develop our response. I am writing to let you know that with an abundance of caution that we will be canceling our March 11th Volunteer orientation and our March 19th Community Food Education New Volunteer Training. You can read about Solid Ground’s official response to the coronavirus here.
Our next Volunteer Orientation is Wednesday, April 15, 2020 from 6pm-8pm. You can sign- up here. If you register for this orientation or any Solid Ground events, please stay tuned for possible changes as we monitor the situation.
Interested in volunteering to meet basic needs, nurture success and spread change in our community?
Solid Ground is looking for volunteers like you! Join us at an upcoming volunteer orientation to learn more about our mission as an organization, our current volunteer opportunities, and about how staff and volunteers work together on our Anti-Racism Initiative.
Attending a volunteer orientation is a requirement for anyone that would like to volunteer with us at Solid Ground. We look forward to meeting you!
Please sign up for one of our 2020 orientations below:
Solid Ground Volunteer Orientations Schedule 2020
• Wednesday, April 15, 6pm-8pm (Wallingford)
• Saturday, May 9, 10:30am-12:30pm (Wallingford)
• Wednesday June 10, 3pm-5pm (Sand Point)
• Tuesday, July 14, 10am-12pm (Wallingford)
• August, No Orientation
• Tuesday, September 15, 3-5pm (Sand Point)
• Wednesday, October 7, 4pm-6pm (Wallingford)
• Wednesday, November 11, 6-8pm (Wallingford)
• December, No Orientation