- Date: Friday, March 9, 2018
- Time: 11am – 12:30pm
- Location: Solid Ground – 1501 North 45th Street, Seattle WA 98103 (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
Passionate about cooking and food? We need YOU to share your skills and passion with communities in need! Join the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) for a discussion with Solid Ground’s Nutrition Education team.
You’ll learn about…
- Food security and nutrition needs of families and children in your community.
- How Solid Ground is helping to address these needs through Nutrition
- Education programs.
- The impacts that volunteers are making.
- How you can provide hands-on skills, information and support while learning and having fun!
All are welcome! Complimentary light lunch will be served!