- Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Time: 12-2pm
- Location: The Forum, Town Hall Seattle – 1119 8th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 (view map »)
- Price: Sliding scale: $0-$10
Join the conversation on creating equitable access to opportunity!
Too often, people who need and deserve public benefits programs support encounter steep eligibility requirements, confounding paperwork, and other barriers – some of them insurmountable. We hope to see you for this in-person community conversation about how we can untangle our safety net and make it accessible for everyone who needs it.
- General Admission: $10 (Individual ticket. Limit 10 tickets per order.)
- Youth Admission: FREE (Registrants 21 and under. Limit 10 tickets per order.)
- Community Member & Solid Ground Staff: FREE (For Solid Ground staff members, or if general admission is a barrier to attendance. Limit 20 tickets per order.)
Meet our panelists
Derrick Belgarde, Executive Director, Chief Seattle Club
Marcy Bowers, Director, Statewide Poverty Action Network
Tiffany Brownlee, mother, survivor, self-taught navigator of our broken social net
Erin Bryant-Thomas, Director of Equity and Justice, King Co. Regional Homelessness Authority
Kirk McClain, Residential Case Manager, Solid Ground’s Sand Point Housing
Neal Simpson – Moderator, Solid Ground Communications
Can’t make it but want to help?
For more information, contact Anna Cronin, Senior Director of Philanthropy & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.