- Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Time: 3:30-5pm
- Location: glassybaby – 2254 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
Permanent housing with place-based support services as needed is one key to ending homelessness. Moderated by Nicole Macri, Deputy Director for Strategy at Downtown Emergency Service Center and Washington State House of Representatives member (43rd District), this Salon showcases Solid Ground’s approach – including amplifying resident voices – and presents innovative housing models. Join us for the first in our Social Justice Salon series!
- Emily Alvarado, Enterprise Community Partners, Vice President and Pacific Northwest Leader
- Doug Baldwin Jr., Vault 89 Ventures
- Dee Hillis, Solid Ground Residential Services Director
- Lhorna Murray, activist and Solid Ground housing resident
- Mary Ruffin, Foster Garvey PC law clerk and Solid Ground Board member
Visit our Social Justice Salons webpage for more on our series!
Contact Anna Cronin, Senior Director of Philanthropy & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!