- Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Time: 1:30-3pm
- Location: Peter Kirk Community Center – 352 Kirkland Ave, Kirkland, WA 98033 (view map »)
- Price: FREE! Please register (see how below)
Join us to learn more about the Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA)
program. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices.
SHIBA volunteers can help:
- Assess health care coverage needs
- Determine general eligibility for health care coverage programs
- Evaluate and compare health plans and programs
- Provide enrollment help with Medicare
- And more!
In this presentation we’ll discuss what the SHIBA program is, who we serve, what services we can provide and how to get in contact with a SHIBA volunteer.
TO REGISTER: Call 425.587.3362 or stop by Peter Kirk Community Center (352 Kirkland Ave, Kirkland, WA 98033) to register in person.
Contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6750.