- Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- Time: 11am – 12:15pm
- Location: @ VIRTUAL VIA ZOOM!
- Price: FREE!
Solid Ground’s Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) matches the passion, skills, and schedules of volunteers 55 and older with volunteer opportunities that meet critical community needs. Want to make a difference? We need YOU to share your experience and skills to help meet critical community needs!
You’re invited to a discussion to learn about…
- Critical needs of families, youth, and seniors in your community
- What is being done to assist them
- The impacts volunteers are making
- How you can provide support, services, and encouragement
All are welcome!
How to join this Zoom Event:
1) Before August 19, go to https://zoom.us and download/install Zoom on the device you will use to attend this event.
2) Register in advance for this meeting here: https://tinyurl.com/Zoom-RSVP-8-19-20
3) Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about and a link to join the meeting.
4) Save the confirmation email/link to your calendar to join the meeting on Wednesday, August 19 at 11am. You’ll also receive an email reminder with the event link the day before the event.