- Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Time: 3-4:45pm
- Location: Zoom
- Price: FREE!
RENT SMART WEBINAR in ENGLISH:
Payment Plans and What to Expect in Mediation
The pandemic has resulted in loss of employment and income for many King County residents. Many tenants are struggling to keep up with rent payments and have accumulated significant rental debt.
This presentation is for YOU if you’re a King County resident experiencing any of the following:
- You are behind on rent.
- You’ve received an Eviction Resolution Program (ERP) notice from your landlord and are wondering how to respond.
- You want to come to a payment plan agreement with your landlord.
- You’ve fallen behind on a payment plan and want to know what your options are.
Solid Ground Tenant Counselors present this workshop; a visiting attorney from the Tenant Law Center will also be on hand to help answer questions.
Need More Help?
- King County residents being threatened with eviction can contact the Housing Justice Project for legal assistance at 253.234.4204 or email@example.com.
- Washington state residents can visit Solid Ground’s For Tenants website for self-help information, or call Solid Ground’s message-only Tenant Services Message Hotline, currently open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm (hours and days are subject to change): 206.694.6767 | TTY: 7.1.1.
Rent Smart is offered in partnership with Solid Ground’s Tenant Services and the King County Library System (KCLS).