- Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Time: 3-4:45pm
- Location: Zoom
- Price: FREE!
RENT SMART WEBINAR in ENGLISH:
Housing Search Series: Part 1 – Looking for Housing
This first installment of a three-part series on your housing search will focus on:
- where to search for housing
- information regarding how tenants are screened
- best tips for finding a rental
- tax credit housing
- information about holding deposits when applying for a rental
Presented by Solid Ground Tenant Counselors; a visiting attorney from the Tenant Law Center will also be on hand to help answer questions.
Need More Help?
- King County residents being threatened with eviction can contact the Housing Justice Project for legal assistance at 253.234.4204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington state residents can visit Solid Ground’s For Tenants website for self-help information, or call Solid Ground’s message-only Tenant Services Message Hotline, currently open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm (hours and days are subject to change): 206.694.6767 | TTY: 7.1.1.
Rent Smart is offered in partnership with Solid Ground’s Tenant Services and the King County Library System (KCLS).