- Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Time: 11am-12:30pm
- Location: Hybrid: Attend in person or online (see how below) (view map »)
- Price: FREE! Please register to attend online
Join SHIBA for a free hybrid presentation to look at common scams and how to avoid fraud.
Learn how to do your part to tackle fraud in our community!
- Find out who is affected by fraud and the consequences.
- Hear about the latest scams and fraud schemes.
- Find out how to prevent, detect and report Medicare fraud.
- Discover the role of the Senior Medicare Patrol and how you can help.
This will be presented by a Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) Program volunteer. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices.
Attend in person: Seattle Central Public Library, Room 2, Floor 4 (no registration required)
Seattle Central Library can provide accommodations for people with disabilities at library events. Please contact LEAP at 206.368.4636 at least seven days before the event to request accommodations.
Attend online: Register via the Zoom Meeting Registration page or at spl.org/calendar
For general SHIBA info, contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 206.694.6750.