- Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Time: 2-4pm
- Location: Zoom Meeting ID: 812 2725 9568
- Price: FREE!
Medicare Open Enrollment runs from October 15 – December 7, 2021 this year. Need help understanding Medicare?
This class is great for those new to Medicare, those who’ve been on Medicare for a while, and those learning about Medicare to assist loved ones. We’ll go over:
- 2021 changes to Medicare for Open Enrollment
- What changes you can make during Open Enrollment
- The differences between Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D
- Medicare fraud
- How to save money on Medicare
Solid Ground SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) volunteers counselors will be available for one-on-one sessions at the end.
Please contact Sam Stones, Volunteer Services Assistant, at 206.694.6750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.