- Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2021
- Time: 10am-12:30pm
- Location: Zoom Meeting ID: 813 4377 6374
- Price: FREE!
Medicare Open Enrollment runs from October 15 – December 7, 2021 this year. Need help understanding Medicare?
This class is great for those new to Medicare, those who’ve been on Medicare for a while, and those learning about Medicare to assist loved ones. We’ll go over:
- 2021 changes to Medicare for Open Enrollment
- What changes you can make during Open Enrollment
- The differences between Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D
- Medicare fraud
- How to save money on Medicare
Solid Ground SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) volunteers counselors will be available for one-on-one sessions at the end.
Register for an upcoming King County SHIBA Medicare Open Enrollment Event 2021
- Monday, November 29, 10am-12:30pm: Zoom Meeting ID: 814 2255 3864
- Wednesday, December 1, 2-4:30pm: Zoom Meeting ID: 812 2725 9568
Please contact Sam Stones, Volunteer Services Assistant, at 206.694.6750 or email@example.com.