- Date: Mondays, June 26, 2023
- Time: 10am-12pm
- Location: Seattle Central College (1701 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122) (view map »)
- Price: FREE! Please register
Join SHIBA for free, in-person weekly discussion groups focused on various aspects of Medicare.
Do you have ongoing questions about Medicare? Join us for a free weekly discussion group focused on various aspects of the program each week for eight weeks. Get your questions answered!
- June 26: Why Medicare?
- July 3: Enrolling: How and When to Sign Up for Medicare and Related Programs
- July 10: Understanding Health Care
- July 17: Paying for Health Costs
- July 24: Issues to Consider About Health Insurance
- July 31: The Medicare Maze
- August 7: Medicare Advantage plans vs Medigap plans
- August 14: All About Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA)
This series will be held on Monday mornings, June 26-August 14, 10am-noon. You are welcome to attend one or all. At the end of each session, play a rousing game of “Fact or Fiction” for prizes!
Attend in person: Seattle Central College’s Broadway Edison Building at 1701 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122, Room 1139B.
This workshop will be presented by Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) program volunteers, Larry and Connie. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with Medicare health care choices. This class is part of Seattle Central College’s Broadway Hill Club offerings, designed for older students and offered during the daytime on diverse topics, though students of all ages are welcome.
- FREE! Please register in advance, though drop ins are welcome.
- LEARN MORE on Living Well: Medicare and You (ce.seattlecentral.edu).
- QUESTIONS? Contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6750.
See All Upcoming Medicare Workshops & Webinars