- Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
- Time: 5:30-7:30pm
- Location: In person at Lake Hills Library (view map »)
- Price: FREE! Please register
Join us for an in-person Welcome to Medicare Workshop and learn how to navigate the system. We’ll cover…
- Medicare A, B, C, and D
- Understanding your Medicare benefits and options
- Medigaps (supplemental plans) and Medicare Advantage plans
- Help paying for Medicare
- Medicare fraud
This class will be taught by a Solid Ground SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) volunteer. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with health care choices.
Attend in person: Lake Hills Library at 15590 Lake Hills Boulevard, Bellevue, WA 98007
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities is available by request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days before the event.