- Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- Time: 1-3pm
- Location: Northshore Senior Center (view map »)
- Price: FREE! Please register (see how below)
Join us for Welcome to Medicare and learn how to navigate the system. We’ll cover…
- Medicare A, B, C, and D
- Understanding your Medicare benefits and options
- Medigaps (supplemental plans) and Medicare Advantage plans
- Help paying for Medicare
- Medicare fraud
This class is taught by Solid Ground SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) staff and volunteers. SHIBA provides free, unbiased, and confidential assistance with health care choices.
TO REGISTER: Call 425.286.1035 or email Janet Zielasko at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Contact Sam Stones, SHIBA Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 206.694.6750.