- Date: December 8, 2016
- Time: 6-7:30pm
- Location: Town Hall Seattle (view map »)
- Price: FREE (donations to Solid Ground welcome!)
The City’s new plan to address homelessness focuses on Rapid Rehousing (RRH), rent subsidies that get people housed quickly but only last a few months. Can Rapid Rehousing lead toward long-term stability in a market with skyrocketing housing costs? How do we address root causes of housing instability? Join Solid Ground and a panel of community experts (see below) to investigate!
- Tamara Bauman, Solid Ground RRH Case Manager
- Rachel Fyall, University of Washington, RRH Researcher
- Catherine Lester, Director of Human Services, City of Seattle
- Jalisa McGowan, RRH Consumer
- Pradeepta Upadhyay, Executive Director, Interim CDA, RRH Provider
MODERATED BY: Kate O’Connell Walters, KUOW
Please contact Events Coordinator Maggie Karl, 206.694.6857, firstname.lastname@example.org.