- Date: Monday, January 13, 2020
- Time: 11am – 1pm
- Location: Catholic Community Services-Western Washington, 100 23rd Ave S Seattle, WA 98144 (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
*Possible snow is predicted for the day this event is scheduled. If Seattle Public Schools close or are delayed, this event will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date.*
We need YOU to help elder neighbors remain independent in their homes! Join the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) for a discussion with Catholic Community Services (CCS):
You’ll learn about…
- The critical needs of low-income, isolated seniors in your neighborhood.
- What is being done to assist them.
- The impacts volunteers are making.
- How you can provide companionship, support, services, and/or transportation.
All are welcome! Complimentary light lunch will be served!