- Date: June 25, 2016
- Time: 9:30am - 3pm
- Location: The 2100 Building - 2100 24th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144 (view map »)
- Price: Free!
This day-long series of soft skills classes includes sessions on:
1) Communicating More Effectively with Your Children — Pre-Teens & Teens!
2) Budgeting 101 — Basic Tips & Tricks
3) Credit — Learn to Read Your Credit Report & How to Begin Credit Repair
4) Tenant Education — Learn About the New Eviction Law & Your Rights & Responsibilities
5) “Beginning with the End in Mind: Creating Your Future Now” — a presentation by Author & Facilitator Debrena Jackson Gandy
This FREE event includes breakfast/lunch/snacks, gas cards, prizes and childcare in a fun, informative class environment.
To RSVP: Contact Celestine at 206.694.6808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.