- Date: January 18, 2017
- Time: 3pm to 5pm
- Location: Fred Meyer Lake City (13000 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125) (view map »)
- Price: FREE to anyone with an EBT card
Want to learn how to save money at the grocery store and buy healthier foods for your family? Join Solid Ground’s Cooking Matters for a free guided grocery store tour at Fred Meyer in Lake City!
During the Cooking Matters at the Store Tour, you’ll practice skills like:
- buying fruits and vegetables
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading and comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- sticking to your budget while grocery shopping!
At the tour you will receive:
- $10 gift card to purchase healthy groceries of your choice (using the skills learned on the tour)
- a FREE book full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods (available in English and Spanish)
This tour is available to anyone with an EBT card.
Questions about the tour?
Please contact Cooking Matters Tour Leader Shana McCann at email@example.com or at 206.694.6731.