- Date: Friday, January 18, 2019
- Time: 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Location: Solid Ground, Cheryl Cobbs Murphy Room 1501 N 45th St, Seattle WA 98103 (view map »)
- Price: Free!
Join Solid Ground’s Community Food Education program for a cooking demonstration at the FamilyWorks Family Resource Center & Food Bank!
We’ll talk about cooking delicious food, making healthy choices, and saving time and money.
Find answers to your questions on:
- Buying fruits and vegetables
- Comparing unit prices to find bargains
- Reading and comparing food labels
- Identifying whole grains
- and more!
Questions about Community Food Education classes or volunteer opportunities?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org