- Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- Time: 11am-12:15pm
- Location: Zoom... via your computer or phone! (view map »)
- Price: FREE
Passionate about making a difference? Solid Ground and RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) need YOU to share your experience and skills to help meet critical community needs! Virtual and/or socially distant volunteer opportunities are available.
Join us to learn about…
- Critical needs of families, youth, and seniors in your community
- What is being done to assist them
- The impacts volunteers are making
- How you can provide support, services, and encouragement
How to join this Zoom Event…
- Before February 17, go to the Zoom website to download/install Zoom on the device you will use to attend this event.
- Complete the online registration form in advance of this meeting.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about and a link to join the meeting.
- Save the confirmation email/link to join the meeting on Wednesday, February 17 at 11am.
Questions or tech support? Contact:
Megan Wildhood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6786.