- Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- Time: 11am–12:15pm
- Location: Zoom... via your computer or phone! (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
We need YOU to help elder neighbors remain independent in their homes! Join the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) for a virtual discussion with Catholic Community Services (CCS). Virtual and/or socially distant volunteer opportunities are available.
Join us to learn about…
- The critical needs of low-income, isolated seniors in your neighborhood.
- What is being done to assist them.
- The impacts volunteers are making.
- How you can provide companionship, support, services, and/or transportation.
How to join this Zoom Event…
- Before February 24, go to the Zoom website to download/install Zoom on the device you will use to attend this event.
- Complete the online registration form in advance of this meeting.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about and a link to join the meeting.
- Save the confirmation email/link to join the meeting on Wednesday, February 24 at 11am.
Questions or tech support? Contact:
Megan Wildhood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6786.