- Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- Time: 11am–12:15pm
- Location: Zoom! Register here to get link: (view map »)
- Price: FREE!
Passionate about making a difference? The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) matches the passion, skills, and schedules of volunteers 55 and older with volunteer opportunities that meet critical community needs. Solid Ground and RSVP invite you to a discussion to learn about…
- Critical needs of families, youth, and seniors in your community.
- What is being done to assist them.
- The impacts volunteers are making.
- How you can provide support, services, and encouragement.
All are welcome! Virtual and/or socially distant volunteer opportunities available.
Contact Megan Wildhood, RSVP Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 206.694.6786.