- Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Time: 11am–12:15pm
- Location: Virtual: Register to get link
- Price: FREE!
Passionate about making a difference? We need YOU to share your experience and skills to help meet critical community needs! Solid Ground and RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) invite you to an orientation.
You’ll learn about…
- Critical needs of families, youth, and seniors in your community.
- What’s being done to assist them.
- The impacts volunteers are making.
- How you can provide support, services, and encouragement.
- All RSVP opportunities, including virtual, socially distant, and in-person ones.
All are welcome!
Technical or troubleshooting questions?
Contact Megan Wildhood, RSVP Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.694.6786.