Get FREE professional help to avoid foreclosure! Meet directly with lenders and housing counselors. You can learn about the foreclosure process, help prevent future foreclosures and/or remedy the foreclosure crisis. Mortgage Help Day is Oct. 2, 2010 from 10 am to 4 pm at South Seattle Community College Brockey Conference Center (6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle 98106).
You should come if you:
- Are worried about making your next house payment
- Are currently delinquent in your mortgage
- Have received a foreclosure notice
- Are considering bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure
You should bring:
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Last 2 years’ W-2 forms & tax returns
- Last 2 months’ pay stubs
- Last 2 bank statements
- All mortgage documents, including closing documents and statements
Also, if you have them:
- Layoff notice from employer
- Medical letter from doctor
- Additional Info:
Free childcare. Preregistration required for translation services. Metro Bus lines: 125 & 128.
Contact Info: For more information or to preregister for translation services, call: 206.694.6794
Mortgage Help Day Partner Agencies: Seattle-King County Asset-Building Coalition, Statewide Poverty Action Network, HUD, Solid Ground, Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle, Apprisen Financial Advocates, Parkview Services, American Financial Solutions, ClearPoint Credit Counseling Solutions and the City of Seattle.