Your voice matters! At Solid Ground, we believe that people know best what they need and should be involved in decisions that affect their lives. We invite you to join our new Community Accountability Council (CAC).
Your input will help us understand and incorporate the real-life experiences of people who come to us for services to help shape Solid Ground policies and programs. Your voice will help promote community-driven solutions to issues affecting people experiencing poverty in the Seattle/King County area. Make an impact on YOUR community!
We have three upcoming info session opportunities:
UPCOMING CAC INFO SESSIONS
1)Thursday, February 28, 6 – 7pm DONE!
2) Thursday, March 14, 6 – 7pm DONE!
3) Tuesday, March 19, 6 – 7pm DONE!
4) Thursday, April 4, 6 – 7pm
All sessions will be held at Solid Ground’s Wallingford offices, 1st Floor Cheryl Cobbs Murphy Room (1501 North 45th Street, Seattle, WA, 98103).
As a CAC member, you’ll be asked to:
- Attend monthly 2-hour meetings (currently 4th Thursdays of each month).
- Actively voice your opinions and share your experiences with the group.
- Commit to support Solid Ground’s work to end poverty and undo oppressions that keep people trapped in poverty.
- A monthly honorarium of $75
- Dinner at meetings
Available as needed:
- Childcare during meetings
- Transportation to and from meetings
HOW TO GET INVOLVED!
RSVP for a CAC Info Session: Please contact Carolyn Taggart at CAC@solid-ground.org or 206.694.6819.
Other ways to apply: