10 FINISH CARPENTERS
WHEN: As soon as possible
WHERE: East King County, predominantly in the Sammamish area and Eastgate
WHAT: Position will entail finishing new home construction and duties will be hanging doors, casing windows, mirror wraps, fireplace mantels, and installing baseboard and crown molding, cabinets and hardware. Experience with building stairs is a big plus, but not required. Apply if you can do any of the above tasks. Reliable transportation to job site is required. Pay is $20 – $30 per hour depending upon experience, but we do not provide benefits. The length of the job assignments is two years or longer. Williams Construction encourages women, minorities and veterans to apply.
APPLY NOW! Email Niels Williams to apply.
OVERCOMING BARRIERS TO EMPLOYMENT SUMMIT
WHEN: Thursday, September 8, 2016, 8:30 am–12:30 pm
WHAT: The 5th Annual Overcoming Barriers to Employment Summit for job seekers with disabilities is sponsored by the Northshore/Shoreline Community Network. Event is free, but preregistration is required. Workshops include:
- Job Search on the Internet
- How DVR Can Help You Find a Job
- Interview Preparation
- Secrets to a Successful Interview
- Job Accommodations and Assistive Technology
- Is College Right for Me?
- Supported Employment
- Dos and Don’ts on the Job
REGISTER NOW! To request reasonable accommodation for this event, call 206.546.4545.
REI RECRUITING EVENT
WHEN: Tuesday, September 13, 1–3pm
WHAT: Recruiting for 100 Seasonal Call Center Reps to work in REI’s Sumner Distribution Center in late September–December
- $13/hour + Incentives and Employee Discount
- 6+ months sales/customer service experience and strong keyboarding skills required
- Availability to work a flexible schedule 15-32 hours/week
- Preferred candidates will be able to work 40 hours/week during peak
- Successful employees have the potential for permanent assignment