HOSPITALITY JOB FAIR
WHEN: Wednesday, 7/13, 9:30am-11:30am
WHERE: Seattle Goodwill, 700 Dearborn Place South, Seattle, WA 98144
WHAT: Presented by the Washington Restaurant Association Education Foundation, Seattle Goodwill and WorkSource Seattle-King County Business Services, the Hospitality Job Fair features hundreds of hospitality and restaurant jobs, including:
- MOD Pizza
- Crown Plaza Hotel Seattle
- Western State University
- Alderbrook Resort & Spa
Bring multiple copies of your resume, dress for success, and come ready to speak with employers!
NORTHWEST INVENTORY PART-TIME ASSOCIATE
Northwest Inventory conducts physical inventory audits at business locations using waist-mounted data collection units. Work is done by teams or crews ranging from 2 to 12 people, and each crew has a supervisor who will control the inventory.
Transportation is provided from the office to the job site and back. Most work is conducted in the morning but occasionally there is evening work.
Salary is $10 per hour. Hours will range from 20 to 25 hours per week.
US POSTAL SERVICE CARRIER ASSISTANTS
Over 100 City Carrier Assistants opening in Seattle, Kent, Bellevue, Bothell, Kirkland, Lynnwood and throughout Washington state.
- Pay Starts at $16.06/HR
- Health Benefits Available
- Possibility of Overtime
- Accrue Paid Time Off
- Able to work any day of the week, including weekends
- Must have valid Washington state driver’s license
- Drug / background screening required
- Must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident
- Must have 2 years of driving experience
- Must be able to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time
Leave a Comment