OUTREACH & ENGAGEMENT CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES
The City of Seattle Department of Neighborhood’s Outreach & Engagement program seeks Public Outreach & Engagement Liaisons and Neighborhood District Coordinators who have organizing experience and can interpret and do translations in Chinese, Korean, Somali, Spanish or Vietnamese.
These positions assist with community outreach efforts among underserved communities in the City of Seattle. They are particularly short on Korean and Vietnamese applicants right now, but are looking for contractors in all languages. This is a great opportunity for flexible work and to make a difference helping serve as a bridge between the community and city efforts that impact communities.
FEDEX RECRUITING EVENT
WHEN: Thursdays, June 30, July 7, 14, 21 & 28, 11am-1pm
WHERE: Airport Jobs Office at SeaTac Airport | Mezzanine Level, Room 6626 (Take an elevator or stairs to the Mezzanine level, traveling down to the very far end above Security Checkpoint 5 to D & N Gates.)
WHAT: A FedEx recruiter will be at Airport Jobs to answer questions about open positions and help with online applications.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be a U.S. resident for the past five (5) years
HUDSON GROUP OPEN INTERVIEW & HIRING EVENT
WHEN: Wednesday, July 6, 10am-4pm
WHERE: Airport Jobs Office at SeaTac Airport (Take an elevator or stairs to the Mezzanine level, Room 6626, traveling down to the far north end above Security Checkpoint 5 to N Gates.)
WHAT: Looking for Sales Associates and Hourly Supervisors at SeaTac Airport.
- Sales Associates (Hudson Group and Duty Free) must have excellent communication and customer service skills; good math skills; prior cash register experience preferred.
- Duty Free must be 21 years old (preference for bilingual Chinese/Mandarin)
- Hourly Supervisors must have prior supervisory and retail experience (3 years), and knowledge of merchandise presentation standards.
Leave a Comment