STARBUCKS HIRING FAIR!
WHEN: Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 10am–4:30pm
WHAT: Wanted: Barista and Shift Supervisor candidates who can work in/around the Seattle area. Walk-ins are welcome!
WANT A FULL TIME UNION JOB? LABORERS EVENT
WHEN: Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 10am–1pm
WHERE: DSHS – Rainier CSO # 41 (3600 S Graham St, Seattle, WA 98118)
WHAT: The construction industry has hundreds of job opportunities in Seattle. No experience necessary. Be paid while you learn and earn. Meet with laborers union reps on site.
Foremen • Asphalt Rakers • Concrete Workers • Traffic Control Supervisors • Certified Asbestos Workers • Pipe Layers • Grade Checkers • CDL
- Apprentice starting wage is $20.65/hr. Journeyman wage is $34.42+/hr.
- Full medical/dental insurance for you and your family
- Full retirement benefits-pension
KING COUNTY NEEDS UTILITY WORKERS
WHERE: Redmond & Fall City
WHAT: King County has an immediate need for Utility Workers ($21.68/hr–$26.37/hr) and Equipment Operators ($25/hr–$30.44/hr) for Redmond and Fall City.
QUESTIONS? For full job descriptions and to apply go to: www.kingcounty.gov/jobs.
HIRING DELIVERY DRIVERS!
WHEN: Immediately, 2am–mid-morning
WHERE: Seattle/Puget Sound area
WHAT: The Essential Baking Company is known throughout the Northwest for providing superior customer service and the best available artisan organic breads and all natural pastries and desserts around. We have been in business for over 22 years and continue to grow.
We are currently looking for Drivers to deliver our fresh baked goods to grocery stores, cafés, restaurants, schools and hospitals throughout the Seattle/Puget Sound area in one of our company owned bio-diesel Sprinter vans. Most drivers start around 2am and are finished with their work day by mid-morning.
As a Delivery Driver, you are the face of The Essential Baking Company, so you need to have a superior customer service attitude, strong attention to detail, and must care about what you do. You will be physically active most of the day, which includes lifting, pushing and pulling heavy bread trays.
Job Requirements include:
- A valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Driving record must be clean (no accidents or tickets) for the past 3 years
- Able to pass a background check
- Can work the early morning shift including at least one weekend day
- Able to manage your time and work at a fast pace while maintaining superior attention to detail and service attitude
- You must be reliable with a good attendance record