SERVICE VALETS NEEDED FOR VALET WASTE
WHERE: King County
WHAT: The Service Valet is responsible for part-time nightly door-to-door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. This position will collect waste and recycling door-to-door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite. Collection must begin and end at the designated time. Other duties include: ⇒Inspect and maintain trash compactors, halls, stairs and floors according to Valet Waste standards. ⇒Document and report daily (via Smart Phone application) all property and resident non-compliances and compactor arrival/departures. ⇒Other duties as assigned. This position pays $12-16/hour depending upon experience.
- Applicants must have a Smart Phone (Android 2.2 or iphone 4.30S or newer) with data plan.
- Must have a pick-up truck to transport trash items from door to property compactor
- Must currently have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be available 8-11pm Sunday-Thursday; off on Friday and Saturday
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions
- Able to climb stairs, walk distances and be exposed to disagreeable odors
- High School Diploma/GED
APPLY ONLINE for preferred city.
WASHINGTON HOSPITALITY ASSOCIATION KING COUNTY HIRING EVENT
WHEN: Friday, May 5, 2017, 9am-3pm
WHAT: 310 jobs from 25 employers all over King County
- Job offers made on the spot!
- Entry level to management positions for a variety of skill sets!
- Certifications and permits provided (Food Handlers & MAST) to all new hires at no cost!
QUESTIONS/TO REGISTER: Call Tracey at 206.760.2312 or Aleni at 206.760.2372