END SUMMER HUNGER WITH UNITED WAY OF KING COUNTY!
WHEN: Full-time from June 20, 2016 to August 26, 2016
WHERE: Seattle, Auburn, Renton, Federal Way, Des Moines/SeaTac & Kent
WHAT: United Way of King County seeks 100 full-time ”Fuel Your Future” Summer Corps Members to be part of United Way’s Summer Meals program, which helps children and teens access healthy meals during the summer.
In King County, 100,000 low-income children and teenagers rely on free or discounted meals during the school year, but less than 20% access free meals during the summer. Serve the community this summer at partner meal sites across King County to deliver free meals and educational activities to children while concurrently developing meaningful professional and life skills.
APPLY NOW! Applications will be reviewed and interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
PROLOGISTIX HIRING EVENT
WHEN: Thursday, May 12, 2016, Session 1: 12–1:15pm OR Session 2: 1:30–2:45pm
WHERE: WorkSource Renton, 500 SW 7th St, Renton, WA 98057
WHAT: Prologistix seeks to fill 100+ full-time, temp, contract warehouse jobs in South King County. Jobs include:
- Forklift Operators
- Cherry Picker Drivers
- Machine Operators
Open Availability – Self Motivated with a Positive Attitude – Must pass Drug Screening – $11–$13/hr DOE/Assignment
REGISTER NOW for preferred session to:
- Learn more about the opportunities
- Apply on site with a ProLogistix recruiter
- Schedule your interview!
QUESTIONS? WorkSource partners are equal opportunity employers and providers of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to people with disabilities.
MULTICULTURAL JOB FAIR CONNECTING LOCAL EMPLOYERS WITH JOB SEEKERS FROM MULTILINGUAL & MULTICULTURAL BACKGROUNDS
WHEN: Thursday, May 12, 10:30 am–1pm
WHERE: Shoreline Community College, Student Union/PUB Building, 16101 Greenwood Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133
Employers Scheduled to attend: (more coming)
- Alderwood Mall
- Big 5 Sporting Goods
- City of Seattle
- Electronics Transaction Consultants Corporation
- Express Employment
- Fred Meyer
- International Community Health Services
- King County Sheriff’s Office
- Platt Electric
- Seattle Police Department
- Seattle Sports Service (Century Link Field)
- Shoreline School District
- Sprague (pest control)
- TJ Maxx
- Wells Fargo
This event is a joint collaboration between Shoreline Community College and WorkSource. Contact: Christine Simpson
UWAJIMAYA IS HIRING: OLDER WORKERS WELCOME!
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits for our FT employees, 401K, employee discount and friendly work environment.
Seattle Uwajimaya – 600 5th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104
- PT Cashier
- FT Deli Clerk – FT Deli Cook (Chinese cuisines experience preferred)
- FT Night Grocery Clerk
- FT Seafood Clerk
Bellevue Uwajimaya – 699 120th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98005
- PT Cashier
- FT Meat Counter Clerk
Renton Uwajimaya – 501 S Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057
- PT Cashier
- FT Deli Clerk
- FT Deli Cook
- FT Assistant Deli Manager
- FT Assistant Grocery Manager
Uwajimaya Corporate Office/Food Service International – 4601 6th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108
- FT Driver/Distribution Clerk
- FT Maintenance Specialist II
- FT Merchandising Coordinator
- FT Assistant Produce Merchandiser
VISITING ANGELS IS HIRING CAREGIVERS
HOURS: Weekdays/Weekends, Part time/Full time
LOCATIONS: Seattle, Queen Ann, Ballard, North Seattle, Beacon Hill, Skyway, Renton, Kent, Covington and Issaquah- Sammamish areas.
PAY RANGE: $11.50 -13.50/hr
APPLY TO: 1500 Benson Rd South #101 Renton WA 98055, 425.282.5505 or 206.258.3680
A rewarding experience of providing in-home care for seniors, active adults, chronic illness, dementia, hospice and veterans. Duties can include, but are not limited to cooking and preparing meals, light housekeeping, assistance in dressing, personal hygiene, companion care and post-surgery care as well as transportation to activities and appointments. We have open positions for CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) and HCA (Home Care Aides) to start ASAP.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be at least 18 years old or greater — “Encore Career” for seniors.
- Has completed training for CNA or HCA license (within 200 days of hire).
- Has experience in a similar job or life experience.
- Has great professional and personal references.
- Is able to pass a criminal background investigation.
- Is a great team player (responsible and works well with others).
- Has the ability to communicate effectively in English – verbal or written.
Here is why YOU want to work for Visiting Angels:
- We offer you employment in your area. Work near home for shorter commuting.
- We have direct deposit into your checking account.
- We offer FREE continuing education courses to keep your license current.
- We offer flexible shifts.
- We start when you are ready.
- We personally introduce you to your client before you start.
- We offer performance-based incentive pay increases.
- We pay you for referring your friends to work for us.
- We have two offices to serve you better (North Seattle and Renton).