PORT OF SEATTLE JOBS
WHAT: The Port of Seattle is a public enterprise offering diverse career opportunities. The Port’s 1,750 employees receive competitive pay and benefits along with valuable career growth opportunities. See many current offerings listed below!
WHERE: All interviews for the various opportunities below take place at Airport Jobs Office at SeaTac Airport (17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, Mezzanine Level, Room 6626). Take an elevator or stairs to the Mezzanine level, traveling down to the very far north end above Security Checkpoint 5 to D & N Gates.
WHEN: Wednesday April 5 , 2017, 10am–2pm. Arrive early to register and complete an application and 10 year history packet.
WHAT: Ramp & GSE Mechanics positions
- No felony convictions
- Must bring your original birth certificate, passport or green card to interview
- Also bring your social security card and valid driver’s license
WHEN: Wednesdays, April 5 & 12, 2017, 11:30am–2pm
WHAT: Positions include: Baristas (including lead), Cooks (I, II, Prep Cook), Food Prep, Customer Service Associate, Utility, Lead/Floater. Bring resume to recruiter session.
QUESTIONS? Visit the HMS Host Careers webpage.
FedEx at Airport
WHEN: Thursdays, April 6 & 13, 2017, 11am–1pm
WHAT: Minimum 18 years old, U.S. resident for past five (5) years
WHEN: Thursday, April 6, 2017, 9am–2pm. Come early to complete application prior to event.
WHAT: Pier Check-in Agents at Pier 91 (Seasonal: May 15-October 6). While you apply at the airport, the job is at Pier 91 in Seattle.
- Check-in cruise passengers using various computer systems
- Direct cruise passengers through the cruise terminal
- Assist passengers with completing their paperwork
- Verify citizenship documentation
- Assist cruise passengers on and off various modes of transportation
- Must have strong English communication skills (reading, writing and oral)
- Must provide and wear black pants, white button-up shirt, black closed-toe and -heal shoes with black socks
- No visible tattoos and one shade of hair color
- Computer skills required
- Must work independently in a very fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Minimum age 18
WORKSOURCE AFFILIATE DOWNTOWN SPRING JOB FAIR
WHEN: Thursday, April 6, 10am-12pm
WHERE: WorkSource Downtown @ Opportunity Place (2024 3rd Ave, 2nd Floor, Seattle, WA 98121). Parking is available at adjacent self-pay lots and at Bed, Bath & Beyond parking garage on 3rd Avenue. Metro bus routes that serve this location: 1, 2, 3 & 4, 5, 7, 13, 16, 27, 32, 36, 54, 55, 70, 135, 304.
WHAT: Join us for the WorkSource Spring Job Fair! Participating employers include: ⇒ Aegis Living ⇒ Airport Jobs ⇒ Charlie’s Produce ⇒ FedEx ⇒ Goodwill ⇒ Harborview ⇒ Macy’s ⇒ Phoenix Protective Corp./PPC Solutions ⇒ ResCare HomeCare ⇒ Right at Home ⇒ Robert Half ⇒ Sheraton ⇒ Tom Douglas Restaurants ⇒ UW Medical Center
REGISTER TODAY! Bring copies of your resume and come prepared to speak with company representatives.
Leave a Comment