HEALTHCARE CAREER NETWORKING EVENT
WHEN: Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 11am – 1pm
WHERE: Highline College, 2400 S 240th St, Building 2, Des Moines, WA 98198
WHAT: Highline College is holding a healthcare career networking event in partnership with WorkSource. Come meet with over 10 companies representing the healthcare and home care industries.
FOR MORE INFO: Contact Sharon Afforde, 206.934.6181 or email@example.com
FEDEX HIRING EVENT
WHEN: Thursday, December 1, 2016, 1:30 – 4:30pm
WHERE: WorkSource Auburn, 2707 I St NE, Auburn, WA 98002
WHAT: FedEx is hiring seasonal package handlers for their Kent location. Some positions have potential to become permanent. Complete an application and assessment online prior to the event. Space is limited; registration is required. Onsite interviews will be offered.
OBERTO HIRING EVENT
WHEN: Thursday, December 1, 2016, 10am – 4pm
WHERE: Oberto Brands, 7060 S 238th St, Kent, WA 98032
WHAT: Oberto Brands is hiring for production line workers for their hiring event. Competitive hourly rates and excellent benefits package. Various shifts available. Come prepared with your resume; onsite interviews will be conducted.
FOR MORE INFO & TO APPLY: Visit the Oberto Brand website.
MENZIES OPEN INTERVIEW & HIRING EVENT
WHEN: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10am – 2pm
WHERE: Airport Jobs Office, SeaTac Airport, Mezzanine Level, Room 6626, 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
WHAT: Menzies is hiring for ramp agents at their hiring event. Must be able to lift, load and unload freight and cargo on and off commercial aircraft. $15.24/hour with benefits earned after a 90-day probationary period. Must complete online application prior to attending the hiring event. Bring your resume with you to the event.
FOR MORE INFO: Visit Menzies website.
SEASONAL PART-TIME MATERIAL HANDLERS
WHEN: Open Until Filled
WHAT: Matheson Flight Extenders is seeking Part-Time Seasonal Material Handlers during the peak season. Matheson Flight Extenders specialize in terminal handling and ground support services for the United States Postal Service (USPS), in addition to other commercial carriers. Hourly Wage is ($15.72) plus ($3.96) Health & Welfare.
- Ensures timeliness; packaging, routing, and systems work is completed accurately and timely
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area. Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Ensures safe work environment
- Participates in stand up activities
- Completes tasks by following pre-established procedures
- Follows detailed and defined instructions
- Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position
- Must be flexible in “timely” transactions when moved to different work areas throughout the day
- Resolves task-related problems in straightforward situations
- Must be able to adhere to productivity goals