SAFEWAY HIRING EVENT (SNOQUALMIE & ISSAQUAH)
WHEN: Thursday, 8/10/17, 8:30-11:30am
WHERE: WorkSource Redmond
- Deli/Produce Clerks
- Helper Clerks
- Starbucks Clerks
- Courtesy Clerks
- Meat Cutters/Wrappers
- Cake Decorators
- Night Crew
- File Maintenance Clerks
MORE INFO: Contact Mdolliver@esd.wa.gov or 425.861.3742.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB WHEN YOU HAVE A CONVICTION HISTORY
- Wednesday, 8/16/17, 2:45pm to 4:30pm – Level 4, Room 4 (large computer lab)
- Wednesday, 9/6/17, 2:45pm to 4:30pm – Level 4 Room 4
WHERE: Seattle Central Library
WHAT: Designed to help individuals with a criminal background successfully apply for employment, this class provides information about necessary materials, preparation tips, and strategies to answer criminal background questions.
CONTACT: Central Library 206.386.4636. No registration is required, but space is limited at library events; please come early to make sure you get a seat. Due to the fire code, we can’t exceed the maximum capacity for our rooms.
BACK 2 SCHOOL DAY
WHEN: Saturday, 8/19/17, 10am-2pm
WHAT: Babies of Homelessness invites you to get ready for the new school year. There will be:
- School supplies: backpacks, notebooks, markers, crayons
- Kids 5-12 essentials: socks, shoes, underwear
- Community resources: assistance with clothing, housing, employment
- Services & activities: hot lunch, hair cuts, family photos, fun activities
RSVP: Contact email@example.com or 866.442.6443 by 8/10/17. Transportation is available.