LEVERAGING SKILLS OF MATURE WORKERS JOB FAIR
WHEN: Thursday, August 24, 2017, 10am – noon
WHERE: WorkSource Rainier, 2531 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144
WHAT: WorkSource Rainier is hosting a job fair for mature workers. Come meet with diverse, inclusive and friendly employers with part-time and full-time job opportunities available.
- Northwest Center
- Napa Auto Parts
- Phoenix Security
- Pierce College
- Kids Co.
- Uwajimaya … and more
Positions offer $15+/hour. Please wear professional attire, bring resume and come prepared for interviews. Space is limited, registration is required. Parking is free.
QUESTIONS: Email Steve Taylor at email@example.com.
MANUFACTURING & MECHATRONICS PROGRAM
WHERE: Shoreline Community College, 16101 Greenwood Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133
WHAT: Shoreline Community College seeks individuals looking to train in manufacturing and mechatronics through the Cutting Edge program.
- Short-term Certificates, Certificates of Completion, and 2-year Associates degrees
- Navigators to assist students getting access to resources, career readiness and job placement
- Additional teacher support in Math and English relating to the manufacturing and mechatronics fields
- Morning, Evening and Weekend classes available
Careers start at $20/hour. Class space is still available. To learn more, watch Shoreline Community College’s Manufacturing & Mechatronics program video.
MORE INFO: Visit Shoreline Community College website, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206.533.6679.
HILTON GARDEN INN BELLEVUE HIRING EVENT
WHEN: Wednesday, August 30, 2017, 10am – 3pm
WHERE: Hilton Garden Inn (pre-opening office), 10620 NE 8th St, Suite 201, Bellevue, WA 98004
WHAT: Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bellevue (managed by The Hotel Group), opening winter 2017, is hiring for multiple positions.
- Guest Service Supervisors
- Guest Service Manager and Representatives
- Room Attendants
- Overnight Security Agents
- Food and Beverage Supervisor and Manager
- Sous Chef … and more
Dress for success, bring your resume and come prepared to interview.
MORE INFO: Text the word JOBS to 1.844.683.5333, or visit The Hotel Group website for a list of open positions and job descriptions.
VETERANS JOB READINESS TRAINING
- Orientations: Tuesdays at 10am, The Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle (105 14th Ave, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98122)
- Classes: September 11 – October 20, 2017, South Seattle College (6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106)
WHAT: The Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle is offering a special six-week job readiness training class for veterans looking to reenter the workforce.
- $75 stipend paid bi-weekly
- 6 college credits through South Seattle Community College
- Certifications in OSHA, HazMat, First Aid and Flaggers
- Job search portfolio
- Support services
- Transportation assistance
TO REGISTER/MORE INFO: To register, stop by the Urban League office (105 14th Ave, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98122), or call 206.461.3792 for more info.
Leave a Comment