PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER HIRING EVENT!
WHEN: June 6, 2017, 11am–1pm
WHERE: WorkSource Renton (500 SW 7th St, Renton WA 98056)
WHAT: This is a great opportunity to do something different and explore a new career! Please join us at WorkSource Renton and learn about what Pacific Science Center has to offer you!
- 1 full-time Facilities Technician position
- Multiple part-time Guest Experience Representative positions
- 1 part-time Café Food Prep position
- Multiple full-time Summer Camp positions
QUESTIONS? Contact Julie at Julie.Shor@kingcounty.gov or 206.477.7040
SHOP SMART EVENT DAY/ TOUR DEL SUPERMERCADO
WHEN/CUANDO: Saturday, June 17, 2017, 12 – 4pm
WHERE/DÓNDE: Fred Meyer Burien (14300 1st Ave S, Burien, WA 98168)
WHAT/QUÉ: Want to learn how to save money at the grocery store and buy healthier foods for your family? Join Solid Ground’s Cooking Matters for a grocery store event day (presented in both English and Spanish; ¡Vea el evento en español!).
During the Cooking Matters at the Store Tour, you’ll practice skills like:
- buying fruits and vegetables
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading and comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- sticking to your budget while grocery shopping!
At the tour you will receive:
- $10 gift card to purchase healthy groceries of your choice (using the skills learned on the tour)
- a FREE book full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods (available in English and Spanish)
- a FREE reusable grocery bag
This tour is available to anyone with an EBT card.
*Note: You can come at any time between 12pm and 3pm, and please allow yourself one hour to complete the tour*
QUESTIONS/¿PREGUNTAS? Please contact Shana McCann at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206.694.6731.
CAREERS & EMPLOYMENT WORKSHOP…
Conflict Resolution/Getting Along With Co-Workers
WHEN: Saturday, June 24, 2017, 10am–1:30pm
WHAT: This FREE soft skills workshop on Conflict Resolution/Getting Along with Coworkers covers:
- How to navigate difficult situations in the workplace without conflict
- How to respond to certain conversations and situations in a healthy and empowered way
- How to get to a place where getting along doesn’t feel like selling-out
A light breakfast will be provided.
QUESTIONS/TO REGISTER: Contact Celestine at 206.694.6808 or email@example.com.