FEDEX IS HIRING
WHEN: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 11am – 1pm
WHERE: Airport Jobs Office, SeaTac International Airport (17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, Mezzanine Level, Room 6626)
WHAT: A FedEx recruiter will be at the Airport Jobs office answering questions regarding open positions and assisting with online applications. This is a walk-in event; no registration needed, all are welcome!
- Minimum 18 years old
- Must be a U.S. resident for minimum 5 years
- Valid Driver’s License (for select positions)
ALASKA AIR/HORIZON AIR RECRUITING EVENT
WHEN: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 2 – 4pm
WHERE: Airport Jobs Office, SeaTac Airport (17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, Mezzanine Level, Room 6626)
WHAT: Airport Terminal Services is hiring for Ground Service Agents, wages start at $13.75/hr with benefits.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Ability to work flexible schedules which include weekends & holidays
- Must be 18 years old or older with High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass background & drug test
- Consistently lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather
Bring résumé to the event. Applying online prior to the event is recommended. Interviews for qualified applicants are first come, first served. Arrive early to register.
CAREER & EDUCATION COACHING
WHEN: Starting Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 11am – 2pm, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month
WHERE: Shoreline Hopelink (17837 Aurora Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133)
WHAT: Meet one-on-one with a career and education coach from Shoreline Community College.
- Talk about your education and career goals
- Take personality and career assessments to learn about yourself
- Explore different college programs and careers
- Learn about ways to pay for school
QUESTIONS? Contact Jenna Durney at 206.440.7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEN ORIENTATION FOR CULINARY ARTS PROGRAM
WHEN: Every Tuesday, promptly at 9:30am
WHERE: FareStart (700 Virginia St, Seattle, WA 98101). Ring the buzzer at the Virginia Street entrance for receptionist.
WHAT: FareStart is a free culinary training and placement program. Students receive:
- 16 weeks of hands-on culinary training in working professional kitchens
- Coaching to become successful in your work and help finding a job
- Support services for personal needs, including housing assistance
QUESTIONS? Visit the FareStart website or contact them at 206.267.6218.