FEDEX IS HIRING
WHEN: Thursday, May 17 & 24, 2018, 11am – 1pm
WHERE: Airport Jobs Office, SeaTac International Airport (17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, Mezzanine Level, Room 6626)
WHAT: A FedEx recruiter will be at the Airport Jobs office answering questions regarding open positions and assisting with online applications. This is a walk-in event; no registration needed, all are welcome!
- Minimum 18 years old
- Must be a U.S. resident for minimum 5 years
- Valid Driver’s License (for select positions)
FREE SUNDAY DINNER
WHEN: Sunday, May 20, 2018, 12 – 2pm
WHERE: Blessed Sacrament Church, Parish Hall (5050 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115)
WHAT: Blessed Sacrament Church is hosting their weekly Sunday dinner. Meals are served with green salad, fruit salad, dessert, bread, coffee, milk and juice.
This Sunday’s Menu:
- Meat Loaf
- Mashed Spuds & Gravy
- Mixed Vegetables
- 3-bean Salad
St. Vincent de Paul conference representatives will also be present during dinner for assistance referrals. Blessed Sacrament Church is accessible through Metro bus routes: 26, 70 & 67.
SOLID GROUND SHOP SMART EVENT DAY
WHEN: Saturday, June 2, 2018, 12 – 4pm
WHERE: Rainier Beach Safeway (9262 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118)
WHAT: Join Solid Ground’s Community Nutrition Educators for a grocery store event day at Safeway in Rainier Beach. Learn how to save money at the grocery store and buy healthier foods for your family. This tour is available to anyone with an EBT card.
During the event, you’ll practice skills like:
- buying fruits & vegetables
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading & comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- sticking to your budget while grocery shopping!
At the tour you will receive:
- $10 gift card to purchase healthy groceries of your choice (using the skills learned on the tour)
- a FREE book full of tasty recipes & simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods (available in English & Spanish)
- a FREE reusable grocery bag
QUESTIONS? Please contact Sydney Boothe at email@example.com or call 206.694.6731.