Good music. Delicious food. Great friends. Enthusiastic gardeners.
Enjoy live music by some of the finest blues bands in the Northwest, fresh, tasty food from local vendors, a fabulous auction of luscious, homemade pies, and children’s gardening activities at the 7th annual Blues for Food Fest on Saturday, August 31.
Lettuce Link will be there manning our favorite booth — Beet Hunger — where you can donate your homegrown produce and non-perishables. After the festival we will deliver all donations to a local food bank or meal program.
2013 Blues for Food Fest
Saturday, August 31, 12-9pm
Magnuson Park Amphitheater and P-Patch, 7400 Sand Point Way NE (free parking)
- 12:00: Kenova, featuring Billy Stoops, Nick Vigarino, and Hambone Wilson
- 1:30: T-Town Aces, featuring Steve Bailey and Tom Boyle
- 3:00: Polly O’Keary and the Rhythm Method, featuring Seattle Slim
- 4:30: Curley Taylor and Zydeco Trouble
- 6:00: The Delgado Brothers, featuring Patti Allen
- 7:30: Fat James and Fatback
Buy tickets –
$20 for adults (early bird price), free for children under 12. $25 for adults, free for ages 16 and under. Dogs on leashes welcome. Tickets available at the door.
Bring your extra backyard produce for donation!
The Blues for Food Fest is organized each year by Deb Rock — stellar Interbay P-Patcher and food bank gardener extraordinaire. Deb and Jude from the Interbay P-Patch coordinate efforts to grow and donate over 5,000 pounds of produce each season!