Not all Solid Ground services can be accessed directly.
- Visit GET HELP » to see what’s available.
- Visit GET INVOLVED » to find out what you can do to help build community to end poverty.
- Visit OUR IMPACT » to learn about Solid Ground’s impact in the community.
- Anti-Racism Initiative (ARI)
- Statewide Poverty Action Network
Housing & Homelessness
- Broadview Emergency Shelter & Transitional Housing
- Family Shelter & Bethlehem House
- Sand Point Housing
– Brettler Family Place
– Family Housing
– Phyllis Gutiérrez Kenney Place
– Santos Place
Stabilization & Supportive Services
- JourneyHome/Rapid Rehousing
- Homelessness Prevention
- King County Housing Stability
- Seattle Housing Stabilization Services
- Shelter Diversion
- Tenant Services
Hunger & Nutrition
- Food System Support
- Community Food Education
- Benefits Legal Assistance (BLA)
- Financial Fitness Boot Camp
- Resource Wire
- Downtown Circulator Bus
- Solid Ground Transportation (SGT)
- Community Volunteers
- RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program)