- Date: January 28, 2017
- Time: 9:30am (breakfast) 10am - 3pm workshop
- Location: The 2100 Building - 2100 24th Ave S, Seattle 98144 (view map »)
- Price: FREE! (RSVP required; see below)
Are you a domestic violence survivor? Join Solid Ground case managers Saturday January 28 for a day-long Soft Skills Workshop/Day of Support for women survivors.
WE’LL PROVIDE: ⇒ Breakfast, lunch & snacks ⇒ A fun & informative classroom atmosphere! ⇒ Children’s activities ⇒ Prizes ⇒ Vendors ⇒ Gas cards ⇒ A convenient location ⇒ Access bus (as needed)
SCHEDULE for the DAY:
- 9:30 – 10am: Breakfast — Optional
- 10 – 11:30am: Tenant Education — Rights and responsibilities for tenants and landlords
- 11:30am – Noon: Lunch & Vendors — Check out our educational and self-care vendors!
- Noon – 1:30pm: Budgeting for the Crisis — Learn how to budget, prioritize and make better choices about financial management!
- 1:30 – 3pm: Survivorship to Victorious/Self Care & Boundaries — Presented by LaTanya V. Horace, Advocate, Facilitator, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Healing Practitioner and Founder of the Silent Task Force (since 2009)
Questions or to RSVP…
Registration is required! To RSVP, contact Celestine at 206.694.6808 or email@example.com.