- Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Time: 12 - 4:30pm
- Location: 21045 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA 98021 (view map »)
- Price: FREE to anyone with an EBT card
Want to learn how to save money at the grocery store and buy healthier foods for your family? Join Solid Ground’s Cooking Matters for a grocery store event day at Fred Meyer in Bothell!
During the Cooking Matters at the Store Tour, you’ll practice skills like:
- buying fruits and vegetables
- comparing unit prices to find bargains
- reading and comparing food labels
- identifying whole grains
- sticking to your budget while grocery shopping!
- $10 gift card to purchase healthy groceries of your choice (using the skills learned on the tour)
- a FREE book full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods (available in English and Spanish)
- a FREE reusable grocery bag
This tour is available to anyone with an EBT card.
*Note: You can come at any time between 12pm and 4pm, and please allow yourself one hour to complete the tour*
¡Vea el evento en español!
Please contact Shana McCann at email@example.com or at 206.694.6731.