- Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Time: 3-4:45pm
- Location: Zoom
- Price: FREE!
RENT SMART WEBINAR in ENGLISH:
General Tenant Information
Discuss tenants’ rights and procedures from the Residential Landlord Tenant Act of Washington state. You’ll learn:
- how to make a formal repair request
- when you can break your lease
- how to go about getting your deposit back
Presented by Solid Ground Tenant Counselors; a visiting attorney from the Tenant Law Center will also be on hand to help answer questions.
Need More Help?
- King County residents being threatened with eviction can contact the Housing Justice Project for legal assistance at 253.234.4204 or email@example.com.
- Washington state residents can visit Solid Ground’s For Tenants website for self-help information, or call Solid Ground’s message-only Tenant Services Message Hotline, currently open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm (hours and days are subject to change): 206.694.6767 | TTY: 7.1.1.
Rent Smart is offered in partnership with Solid Ground’s Tenant Services and the King County Library System (KCLS).