- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 3-4:45pm
- Location: Virtual: Register to get link
- Price: FREE!
RENT SMART WEBINAR in ENGLISH:
Evictions and Terminations
Join us to get insight on your tenant rights under Washington state’s Residential Landlord-Tenant Act if you’re facing eviction or tenancy termination. We’ll cover these questions and more:
- Are you being threatened by your landlord or property manager with eviction?
- How does one get evicted?
- What are the reasons and causes for eviction?
- What’s an unlawful detainer?
- How can I terminate my lease agreement?
Presented by Solid Ground Tenant Counselors; a visiting attorney from the Tenant Law Center will also be on hand to help answer questions.See all Rent Smart Webinars in English
Need More Help?
- King County residents being threatened with eviction can contact the Housing Justice Project for legal assistance at 253.234.4204 or email@example.com.
- Washington state residents can visit Solid Ground’s For Tenants website for self-help information, or call Solid Ground’s message-only Tenant Services Message Hotline, currently open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm (hours and days are subject to change): 206.694.6767 | TTY: 7.1.1.
Rent Smart is offered in partnership with Solid Ground’s Tenant Services and the King County Library System (KCLS).