- Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Time: 3-4:45pm
- Location: Virtual: Register to get link
- Price: FREE!
RENT SMART WEBINAR in ENGLISH:
General Information for Residential Tenants
Learn some Landlord-Tenant Law basics, including…
- how to navigate housing search
- tenant screening applications
- how to get your security deposit back
- how to document things with your landlord
- dealing with repair issues
- …and other landlord-tenant issues
Presented by Solid Ground Tenant Counselors; a visiting attorney from the Tenant Law Center will also be on hand to help answer questions.See all Rent Smart Webinars in English
Need More Help?
- King County residents being threatened with eviction can contact the Housing Justice Project for legal assistance at 253.234.4204 or email@example.com.
- Washington state residents can visit Solid Ground’s For Tenants website for self-help information, or call Solid Ground’s message-only Tenant Services Message Hotline, currently open Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30am – 1:30pm: 206.694.6767 | TTY: 7.1.1 (hours and days are subject to change).
Rent Smart is offered in partnership with Solid Ground’s Tenant Services and the King County Library System (KCLS).